About Me

My photo
I have a huge..BIG and important testimony- I just don't know what it is yet. In the meantime I work hard, take care of my SELF and try hard at achieving all my dreams.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wonder Wheel Blues


So it’s not Valentine’s day or Christmas, but it sure feel like it!! Either I try not to think about a silly Independence Day celebration or I create plans…..pronto!


There are about 15+ days left to make plans. What will this accomplish? Will I liberate myself by making plans or is the holiday anxiety getting the best of me? (I'm afraid so...wonder wheel blues I call them!)


Wouldn’t it be lovely to spend a weekend by the beach with my love, good food and pinot grigio, or I would settle for a veggie BBQ with my lover and friends… but since this is ALL about being HAPPY all by myself…aka… SINGLE, what do I do with the holiday/wonder wheel blues?


So I must tacke another challenege! Ready, set, GO!


Task:

How to create a great 4th of July weekend/day, without thinking about how great last year’s Grimaldi’s by Dumbo experience was? (looking back now, it wasn’t great.. it was a waste of my time..ugh..anyway)


Background:

1- I almost never have a great time with family- scratch them out of the plan ( I’m so glad I am honest with myself now)

2-I will not be happy alone in my house (probably would just facebook stalk people and forget about all my blessings)

3-I probably want to put on a cute outfit together (yes, yes, yes)

4-Drinks and fireworks make me happy (a little vino or summer ale always makes memories sweeter)

5-Can’t drink and drive so….(need a FULL plan)


Plan:

1-Email friends (check)

2-Now let the Universe bring me the plans…check in with the Universe/plan by June 28th

Is anyone else experiencing holiday blues? I keep telling myself after 4th of July it is only going to be July 5th….no big deal, so BREATHE! I will be okay.. as long as I got me babe! :)


By LunaLove

No comments:

Post a Comment