About Me

My photo
I have a huge..BIG and important testimony- I just don't know what it is yet. In the meantime I work hard, take care of my SELF and try hard at achieving all my dreams.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What have I done for me lately?

1- Treated myself to a sexy black summer dress…
2- Ordered my Isagenix chocolate supplement shake, despite of who it reminds me of- this shake is amazing! It does wonders for my wellness
3- I did try non-organic meat and did not get sick. But I realized that I want to continue eating less meat, but when I crave it, its okay to eat it
4- Took myself to dinner, yes all by myself (its actually a favorite thing for me to do)..this time a strange man paid for my dinner! AWESOME
5- I’ve been sleeping well…in Brooklyn!!! Not feeling guilty and just enjoying the simple blessing that I can go home and unplug.

What have you done for you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment