About Me

My photo
I have a huge..BIG and important testimony- I just don't know what it is yet. In the meantime I work hard, take care of my SELF and try hard at achieving all my dreams.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cheers to friends and sisters!


There is nothing like support from friends and sisters! So I’m of to happy hour with two girl friends! YAY, yes very exciting, I keep thinking "should I have a margarita on the rocks or stick with pinot?" How I love that this is the only “confusion” in my life. So life if good!


But it gets better, one friend invited a single guy friend who after he saw my facebook picture, he said I was a “cutie.” Oh yea :) But this post is not about him, its my space, although he is pretty cute himself, again… this is my time to shine and enjoy ME! 6 months can fly away pretty quickly.


Oh, yes…back to friends and family....
So my sister (the one I have yet to mention aka the other twin who I believe is sometimes unsupportive of me dating because she thinks that the right guy will find me even if I am locked up in my room watching TV and will take me to the alter after 2 weeks of courting, because guys know right away when they love a woman- my mother has the same approach she is 47) well, yesterday when I came home SUPER tired and I did not have any piece of me that wanted to straighten my hair offered to put her online graduate work on pause and dry my hair! This was amazing love from her. She does not support any thing that has to do with a guy that is not "serious" about me. (She is also the sister I always cry to when my heart is broken...but im straightening my hair for happy hour, not for a guy... !)

This morning she lends me her purple bag because I needed “color” to go with my sexy professional black look (it’s the look that floats my boat) and then writes on my wall “I hope you have a great time tonight.” Super shocking, but super supportive and sweet!


My friends have been so….. what’s the word I am looking for, SUPPORTIVE this whole week about me and happy hour! Yes, I will continue to say that its happy hour and not a “set up 1st date.” From the out-fit to the place we are heading to, it’s all been covered! The energy is great!Everything should be done with girlfriends...everything is all set and I am not waiting till 3:45 to receive a text that has the plans for 5pm.. THIS IS AMAZING!! Friendship is awesome; a small touch of love and support can go such a long way!


I think I might do pinot, the last time I did margaritas or anytime I do any tequila wild things happen. I’ll save the margaritas for Mexico. Stay tune for my weekend updates!


PS: Keeping in mind a tweet I read today from The Daily Love: “Your soul mate doesn’t complete you: your soul mate is a reflection of you”


Cheers to friends and sisters!

By LunaLove

1 comment:

  1. Friendships is what keeps us going deep down. I agree with your sister I love that bag with ur dress. Your going to a mexican restaurant you have to do margaritas!!Have fun and enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete