About Me

My photo
I have a huge..BIG and important testimony- I just don't know what it is yet. In the meantime I work hard, take care of my SELF and try hard at achieving all my dreams.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Healthy Habits


“No one is in charge of your happiness except you”



So if I’m in charge…these are some of my healthy habits


1- Do pray/meditate… make it a healthy habit

2- Do YOGA....even if its once a week

3- Do run/jog around the park…even if its once a week

4- Do order a bottle of wine and share it with great company

5- Do schedule mani/pedicures

6- Do drunk text your best friends, better yet tweet while you are drunk..its fun

7- Do eat healthy but also delicious things

8- Do keep a personal journal where you can keep up with your herstory

9- Do buy yourself nice things

10- Do look at yourself in any mirror/window you see..especially down fashion avenue and stare.."yes I am looking at ME”

11- Do smile at yourself in the morning and say “you are beautiful”

12- Do laugh at yourself out loud, if you cant think of something you did that was funny..START living

13- Do everything to get rid of things that do not let you sleep!

14- Do remind yourself that life is a journey not a destination..be kind and forgive yourself

15- Do day dream, especially if you cannot remember your night dreams

16- Do what you need to do, and say what you need to say b/c “those who matter do not mind”

17- Do keep up with Netflix..enjoy the movie all by yourself

18- Do wear red lipstick, short shorts and things that make you feel pretty

19- Do count your blessings..like list them, write them down and give thanks

20- Do what makes you happy!


What are some of your healthy habits?
By Lunalove

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy 1,3,4,5,7,14,15,17, and 20. I would say that my new found healthy habit is organizing! And learning to throw away things that just take up space! Yes, I meant that metaphorically. :-)

    ReplyDelete