About Me

My photo
I have a huge..BIG and important testimony- I just don't know what it is yet. In the meantime I work hard, take care of my SELF and try hard at achieving all my dreams.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Tea & Hope



And so it is that the Universe is very kind to me. Last night I met up with a very nice guy. He was a gentleman and it’s very pleasant to meet a nice soul.

1- He planned the date
2- He added very intelligent and funny points to our conversation
3- He asked important questions
4- He was very polite
5- He walked to me to the train station
6- He made me feel special
7- He texted me when I got home and asked if I would like to have dinner with him.

See, I don’t ask for much! He was very sweet and I had a very good time. I think we could be very good friends.

Why friends? Well, to be honest he was shorter than me. I’m beginning to feel like a giant these days.

My Universe likes to laugh so of course I wore my 3 inch heels and the coffee lounge was stand only. Throughout the night I was reminded that there was a height difference, but besides his shortcoming…. (LOL) I still would go on a second date because it is nice to be around smart, ambitious, sweet, and respectful men.

Thank you dear Universe for adding flame to my Hope Kettle...I am trusting you!

Best,
Lunalove

No comments:

Post a Comment