About Me

My photo
I have a huge..BIG and important testimony- I just don't know what it is yet. In the meantime I work hard, take care of my SELF and try hard at achieving all my dreams.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11 things I love right now!



Today is 1-11-11 and while it is just like any other day, I wanted to send the Universe a message. This is 11 things I am grateful for and bring me happiness.

11- My Android Galaxy- its all I need to manage my life- Mint to manage my finances, points calculator to manage my calories, OkCupid to manage my dates. :)

10- The Jets made the playoffs!!! Besides seeing Mark Sanchez in his aggressive sexy game, I’ve enjoyed football season more then ever because of the beautiful ladies and gentlemen I watch it with. We need our own Meet-up club for the Spring.

9- My huge winter jacket- its not pretty but it keeps me warm so I am not afraid of the cold anymore. This way I get to mingle despite the NYC frigidness.

8- All the single ladies on twitter and their tweets and blogs about dating. It’s great to have a community of people who are on similar journeys- cheers!

7- Self and Glamour Magazine- they are the perfect combination of health, beauty and life tips.. for now.

6- My DVR- I get home and get to watch Sex and the City (again) Chelsea Lately and the round table- including Ross, Josh, Sarah, Chuy and Jo Joy who I am seeing this month. Rules of Engagement, Modern family, The Vampire Diaries and all my favorite shows when ever I please!

5- Weight Watchers Point Plus- I get to eat healthy, feel good and loss weight. I made it through the 1st week and nothing is stopping me now. I feel so mature when I get in the kitchen and prepare a healthy meal. It’s giving me control and I’m feeling really good.

4- I still have a job and although I’m waiting for the official certificate I am counting on my tenure! It’s been 3 years and I feel confident about the work I do. It’s a good feeling.

3- My horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler- this book gave me confidence- very few things can give me that….thank you!

2- My apartment- oh boy what a haven..5 months in and I never take it for granted! Netflix, bed, comfy sofa, peace, silence, tranquility… priceless—well it comes with a price tag.

1- My 16 year old cousin wrote this on her tumbler about me- I humbly bow to her light!
"You have always been one of the most influential people to me. You have also never failed to show how much you love me. You are one of the most brilliant, amazing women I know and if I could be anything like you when I’m older I’d be one of the most grateful and luckiest people alive. The most important thing that I’ve learned from you growing up, is that it’s always possible to rise from your mistakes, no matter how much damage is done. I can go on and on about what you’ve taught me but you are truly one of the greatest people I know. I love you so much."



Have you counted your blessings today? What’s on your 11 list?

Love and light,
Luna

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 - Living the freelance life - No matter how badly I want a full-time job, I do appreciate the small things about being where I am in the present. I love having the flexibility to wander the city, go to the library for hours, and hit up my favorite cafes throughout the day. Ready and open for the busy life though.

    2 - Bikram - I just started up my monthly membership yesterday and it made me so happy! I feel like it helped me hit a mind and body reset button.

    3 - My body - Number two sort of encouraged this one. I'm so grateful for my health! My body always finds the grace it needs to keep it moving!

    4 - Vic - I hate to sound cheesy, but he is my number one fan. He encourages me and challenges me to keep pushing forward. Very grateful for him.

    5 - My painting classes - I start my first class on Saturday and I've been super excited ever since I joined! Look forward to hanging all of my pieces up in the apartment.

    6 - My apartment - It may be a temporary space, but it's our space. I love the location, the staff, and the peaceful space! Very thankful for it.

    7 - Sex and the City on E! - Do I have to explain?

    8 - A good book - Right now I am reading Oprah's Happiness book. It's a great resource for inspirational stories and just adding a little bit of O in my life.

    9 - My niece and nephew - They make me smile so much! Hearing Tia Sugey never gets old.

    10 - My blog - I'm so glad I finally went live! I feel such a great release whenever I publish something. It sort of feels like the first time I saw my article published in a magazine. That too, never gets old.

    11 - My friends - I love you guys, you know who you are. Plain and simple.

    ReplyDelete