About Me

My photo
I have a huge..BIG and important testimony- I just don't know what it is yet. In the meantime I work hard, take care of my SELF and try hard at achieving all my dreams.

Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm falling in love...


You know when you crawl into liking a guy. This is not love a first sight, but when you take your time to see what you like about him and take it slow? Well, today I realized that I am feeling that way about myself. When I wrote "I am falling in love with myself" I did not even think about the value of that. With all honestly, the more I learn about me, the easier it is to just fall in love with me and shine my own light and the easier it is to listen to what people have said and what the world is telling me!

2 months into this blog and its been a lovely commitment. Someone tweeted that when you are dating someone it takes 3-9 months to say "i love you" or at least feel it. I now believe her. It's a wonderful journey- full of good days and not so good day but I know i want to continue with this commitment. The one that you are dating should also know, if its heading towards love.

Today I also realized that the closure that I wanted from the X man, I no longer need. When he said "i dont know how i feel about love or if i am ready for a relationship" that was my cue to walk away and it was also enough closure. I know I will never hear from him again, but I also know i dont need him to explain what went wrong. Letting go means to have faith and to move on. It means realizing that I am way to good to hold on and letting go means loving yourself 1st!

Cheers to a happier summer!

By,
Luna <3 Love

No comments:

Post a Comment