About Me

My photo
I have a huge..BIG and important testimony- I just don't know what it is yet. In the meantime I work hard, take care of my SELF and try hard at achieving all my dreams.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Left Over V-day Bliss!


Valentines is approaching and I have some new feelings about this.

I have always liked the idea of Valentine’s Day. Growing up my mother owned a flower shop and every man that came in there I felt in love with! The image of them walking into their home with a bouquet of roses was dazzling! Let’s not mention the other bouquet they sent to the other Miss and paid cash for.

I am big fan of flowers, chocolate, wine, champagne, quality romantic time and shared laughter, so of course I love this holiday.

For years however I have been single. I did the friends thing, the anti-V-day thing, the send yourself flowers thing, the “I will avoid it” thing and the “I have a date thing!!!”

The date was last Valentine....

Last year my X-lover took me to Atlantic City where we dined and wined and danced and well it was so romantic. It was a wonderful 24 hours that we spend together!

Driving there and back was perfect and the time we spent was full of fun and laughter. We got really close during that trip and I felt like such a special lady. So special that I am still satisfied- the left over romance of last year still satisfies my wants for a date and love this year. He has a new doll this year and I have some extra V-day bliss, so it all works out.

I guess the lesson here is obvious, sometimes you have good days and sometimes you don't. Just keep trusting and make the best out of what you have.

I am really excited to do nothing but wish everyone a Happy Friendship and Love Day—Cheers all and Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

How are you feeling about Valentine's Day?

Warmest regards,

Lunalove

No comments:

Post a Comment